BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Manager, Business Analysis
- Manages a small to medium-sized team of business analysts who act as the primary interface between technology and a specific business/functional area for the development in a defined project.
- Advises internal and external businesses and technology groups by providing strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities.
- Supervises and designs multiple complex projects that require an comprehensive knowledge of the business/industry.
- Participates in or leads initiatives to analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems, providing enhancements and recommendations as needed.
- Utilizes standard procedures and policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Identifies business unit requirements, creates project and process specifications, coordinates with project teams, and ensures that projects are on schedule and on budget.
- Reviews final results and recommendations, providing direction as needed. Develops and monitors project plans and budgets.
- May manage human capital resources.
- Participates in the recruiting process, instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of other business analysts, prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback.
QualificationsBachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred. 8+ years of experience in systems quality environment, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Tacoma
Internal Jobcode: 45273
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1806215