BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Business Technology Liaison
- Analyzes and defines business requirements and functional or operational specifications for small to moderate sized projects of limited complexity.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
- Interfaces with all areas of IT on behalf of the business to resolve IT matters and improve business processes.
- Collects and defines business or functional requirements and translates them into functional design, test planning, and user documentation processes.
- Formulates project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions based upon user needs as well as knowledge of the application.
- Participates in development of the functional design and user documentation by analyzing business process flows or client requests and identifying changes.
- Uses knowledge of business needs to provide design support to software and application development teams.
- Gathers information and provides analysis of business issues or client feedback for a specific function or application.
- Trains users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems that are more straightforward in nature.
- Supports testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems.
- Tasks include case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Identifies areas for improvement and works with technology teams to improve applications for business use.
- Uses general knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and BNY Mellon corporate policies involving risk and control to support the development of improved business processes through technology.
- No direct reports, may provide guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in managing projects within technology
- Investment services background
- Technical experience preferred.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70169
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1806347