BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Intermediate Rep, Data Management Quant Analysis - Corporate Actions, SDM
- Under minimal supervision, compiles, synthesizes and reports on the Banks or market data sources. Provides support with access, maintenance and security activities.
- May manage moderately complex databases, feeds, etc. and assists with data sources.
- Conducts preliminary, basic calculations for more senior colleagues and helps develop reports.
- With minimal guidance, supports day-to-day data management activities.
- Monitors data feeds and performs data scrubbing for the Data Management and Quantitative Analysis team.
- Identifies and documents violations, exceptions, or occurrences exceeding tolerance thresholds.
- Adds and maintains data on the Banks systems, inputs and verifies accuracy of information.
- Reviews information entered by more junior team members.
- May test software enhancements and upgrades as necessary.
- Monitors moderately complex databases and spreadsheets.
- Performs basic calculations, initiates the execution of data modeling programs and prepares initial drafts of simple charts, graphs or reports.
- Provides information based on data-related questions from internal and external clients and may help provide solutions.
- Ensures that all customer responses are thoroughly documented and verified.
- No direct reports. May provide guidance to more junior roles.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
Experience in the financial industry preferred.
What you will experience with us:
- A fun & supportive environment in a city centre location.
- An environment where you will develop a sound technical knowledge of equity, fixed income, derivative and fund of fund products, including vendor and broker pricing, corporate events and security master creation and maintenance.
- Project management skills.
- Exposure to major global financial institutions.
- A challenging fast paced environment which offers ability to develop and progress within the company.
- A culture that encourages the development of strong leadership and management skills.
- Opportunity to join site wide network groups.
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen), where new ideas are encouraged, recognised and rewarded at all levels.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-
Internal Jobcode: 70129
Organization: Securities Data Mgt-HR07081
Requisition Number: 1806523