BNY Mellon Careers
EMEA Compensation Administrator/Analyst
The key focus areas of this role are to:
• Maintain the Material Risk Taker (MRT) identification and tracking databases, systems and operational processes including the maintenance of the MRT list
• Manage the MRT Allowance payment process across the region, working closely with HR Operations
• Support the compensation year-end process for MRTs
• Facilitate the communications exercise to MRTs and their managers
• Assist with the preparation of disclosure documents for the PRA/FCA and other regulatory bodies
• Act as the first point of contact for both regulatory compensation questions from HR colleagues, MRTs and their managers
• Liaise with colleagues in HR, Legal, Compliance, Risk and Finance to ensure awareness of the requirements and develop solutions
• Maintain regulatory remuneration project plan to ensure that all key deadlines are met
• Support the equity compensation year-end process, ensuring the correct apportionment of incentive to be applied for cross border transfers
Skills and Attributes
• Strong technical and administrative skills, advanced Excel preferred.
• Numerate with strong analytical and data presentation skills desirable
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to understand complex multi-faceted problems
• Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot with colleagues and third parties
• Ability to effectively communicate
• Ability to manage a range of projects and work autonomously under pressure to tight deadlines
• Able to work in an environment of change, adapting quickly to changing requirements and focus
• Financial Services sector experience would be preferable
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 75038
Organization: HR Compensation & Benefits-HR06282
Requisition Number: 1806643