BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Representative, Tax Reporting & Compliance
He/she will be mainly in charge of coordinating and organizing the different activities related to the production of the tax figures by ensuring appropriate determination of the priorities across the team.
- Organizing own work and ensuring that all deliveries are done within the timeline
- Working closely with his/her sub team to ensure that all ongoing deliveries are met and will report on regular basis the status on all ongoing deliveries to the Manager
- Reviewing the taxes figures (daily and annual) to ensure their accuracy and will ensure that appropriate backup is saved to cover the audit (internal and external) requirements.
- Providing active support for the different functions performed within his/her team
- Performing ad hoc due reporting (clients/ management/ tax projects)
- Participating actively in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products.
- Analyzing and improving internal processes related to fund taxes in order to reinforce the quality of the operating standards and procedures
- Working closely with his/her sub team to ensure that any client query is answered within 24 hours.
- Acting as contact for internal and external tax related requests. Assisting the FA teams and tax administrators on a day-to-day basis with regards to the tax queries they may have
- Ensuring that the different team members are evaluated appropriately as per their skills and tax knowledge and that appropriated training are organized to improve their level.
- Be graduated in Economics, Law or Finance from University or from a business school or you hold a Bachelor in Accountancy, ideally with a specialization in tax
- 3-4 years experience in finance industry, preferably Tax reporting team or Fund Accounting team, or related
- Ability to coordinate human and material resources for a specific purpose
- Organized, flexible and able to manage several tasks
- Team spirit, dynamism and people skills are required
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Fluent in English, French or German will be an advantage
- MS-Office software literate
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70669
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1806644