BNY Mellon Careers
Manager, Middle Office - Trade Support Supervisor
- Manage a team of Middle Office staff responsible for researching and analyzing transactions on behalf of assigned clients.
- Handle reconciliations and inquiries.
- Also responsible for oversight of processing, trend analysis, client engagement, TPG review (SLA), process improvement, industry specialist, architecturally aware, incident management, and on shore recovery (processing).
- Manage the performance of assigned staff and set team priorities.
- Manage relationships with assigned clients and ensure all questions are answered and issues with transactions are resolved.
- Manage processes and provides oversight of team to ensure that records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure needs are being addressed by the Middle Office function and provide input to Unit Manager.
- Support evaluation of new clients and determine how to allocate that client against the various teams.
- Make decisions on how to implement new clients in relatively straightforward situations.
- Provide input to Unit Manager.
- Recruit, direct, motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Manage a team of Middle Office staff.
- Responsible for the achievement of team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of Middle Office staff.
- Bachelor degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience in pure trade support middle office
- Management experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong client and stakeholder management
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70544
Organization: CSD Middle Office T ROWE-HR16514
Requisition Number: 1806696