BNY Mellon Careers
Head of Official Instituitions
At BNY Mellon, we understand that strong product management discipline is critical to driving growth in revenue and margin in Asset Servicing. In order to strengthening our leadership team within product management to best align revenue growth and cost efficiency with an enhanced focus on clients, we are seeking a Head of Official Institutions to focus on Sovereign Funds, Central Banks & Government Institutions. As the Head of Official Institutions, you will be accountable and empowered with clear P&L responsibility for market-facing client segment solutions.At BNY Mellon, we understand that strong product management discipline is critical to driving growth in revenue and margin in Asset Servicing. In order to strengthening our leadership team within product management to best align revenue growth and cost efficiency with an enhanced focus on clients, we are seeking a Head of Official Institutions to focus on Sovereign Funds, Central Banks & Government Institutions. As the Head of Official Institutions, you will be accountable and empowered with clear P&L responsibility for market-facing client segment solutions.
- Sets the Global strategy, vision and governance for the product management function within the Asset Servicing business and has oversight of the full complement of products within your key segment
- Drives product related strategies across a diverse combination of industry segments and global and domestic geographies.
- Leads the business case for firm offerings in the marketplace and ensures that we stay on top of the competitive landscape and the industry environment.
- Manages and leverages the financial growth and profitability of our products to sell to internal audiences and clients. Ensures that product aligns with business direction and manages the product development process.
- Collaborates with peer managers in Relationship Management, Business Development, Account Management and Marketing teams to ensure alignment and clarity as to how to manage, develop and promote the product or business. Responsible for ensuring that all work conducted by subordinate team aligns necessary regulatory requirements.
- Develops and oversees the achievement of functional objectives and ensures they reflect and support business unit objectives.
- Act as a role model thought leader both externally and within the Company
- The incumbent should have extensive experience within this product segment at a senior leadership level, which would ideally have been spent within a large global matrix organisation.
- Have excellent analytical, conceptual, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Have ability to solve complex and difficult problems and to work autonomously on diverse range of assignments.
- Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- MBA/CFA preferred but not essential
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70660
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1806711