BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Client Service
Eagle Investment Systems, a global software development company owned by BNY Mellon, had decided to establish their operations in Wrocław.
This is a perfect opportunity to join a recognized organization and take part in its development.
The Senior Analyst, Client Service in a Knowledge Team is an experienced resource that has knowledge and expertise in one or more functional areas like Investment Accounting, database research, data/information delivery, managing and maintaining data, working with reference data.
The role is for a person willing to take on a diversified field of work in global FinTech company. This is a perfect opportunity to learn product from different perspectives because this role gives exposure to many various modules of Eagle software. People with either financial or technical background would find this role challenging.
Check if you are the person we are looking for! If…
- you have fund accounting, relational databases background or passion,
- you are looking for cross functional position that provides exposure to different aspects of investment accounting software and reporting modules,
- you have positive attitude,
- you are eager to learn and develop knowledge, you are able to work independently, proactively looking for solutions or improvements
If yes, you would be a perfect fit for this role!
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues in the Eagle Data Management product, providing timely solutions to client issues.
- Troubleshoot process includes database research, running SQL statements, system log revision, understanding accounting concepts and correlation to meet clients expectations, recreating reports based on database fields according to clients settings, reviewing system parameters to find root cause of issue
- Identify, test, recreate, resolve and/or escalate complex problem - sometimes cross-functional approach is inevitable to provide solution.
- Documenting issue resolutions.
· Build solid strategic partnerships with Client Operations Managers and other departments within Eagle
· Contribute to creating training materials, generating technical notes, and developing problem isolation tools
· Publish or review technical documentation on advanced concepts, including development of content for knowledge base articles, white papers, troubleshooting guides
- If necessary working with accounting, performance measurement and enterprise issues.
- If requested - Participating in client calls or client meetings
- 1-4 years of experience in fund accounting or data management, preferably in a client support role
- Master’s Degree, preferably in finance or accounting area
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and mathematical skills
- Proven ability to define problems, analyze and resolve complex issues
- Strong critical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and shift priorities as needed
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Ability to solve problems independently and with positive, can-do attitude
- Proactivity and eagerness to learn complex product
- Experience with relational databases, SQL will be advantage
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70105
Organization: Eagle Investment Systems-HR06405
Requisition Number: 1806848