BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, HR Admin - Project Analyst
We are looking for a Project Analyst to join our Talent Acquisition team reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition for our Corporate Functions and the Head of Executive Recruiting. In this role, you will provide a wide range of administrative and project related support to the Corporate Staff team. You will liaise with many different members of the HR function at various levels. The role is highly visible, with the opportunity to work on projects that are transforming our HR function.
• Schedule Interviews for senior level roles supported by the Executive Recruiting function
• Manage meeting and travel arrangements (both domestic and international)
• Create, customize and analyze talent acquisition metrics using both Excel & PowerPoint
• Assist and coordinate various ad hoc projects and initiatives across the team
• Secondary education (high school diploma or equivalent) or equivalent work experience preferred
• 1 to 2 years of experience working in HR or related fields preferred
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and professionalism
• Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment, while meeting deadlines
• Ability to adapt to change as it occurs in numerous areas within HR
• Aptitude to manage large call/email volume
• Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential employee data with discretion and professionalism
• Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft
• Bachelor's degree
• Intermediate to expert level proficiency with MS Excel highly desired
• Superior analytical skills with attention to detail
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 75108
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HRBP Shared Services-HR08365
Requisition Number: 1806859