BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Specialist, Campus Recruiting and Emerging Talent
Actively manages strategic campus recruiting and emerging talent initiatives for the Markets business, including end-to-end project management of the Summer Analyst Program (SAP), Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) and other junior level talent development programs.
Select responsibilities include:
- Developing a clear understanding of Markets’ emerging talent recruitment, training and development needs and tailor activities to meet those needs.
- Managing relationships with the business-appointed talent steering committee including partnering with them to execute appropriate strategies and manage on campus processes during the recruiting seasons.
- Acting as the business point of contact for the corporate campus/graduate recruitment teams to establish and execute a global recruitment and pipeline strategy for Markets.
- Coordinating and attend on-campus presentations and target events where appropriate; Partner with the corporate campus and graduate recruitment team to plan and ensure that Markets is well represented in all aspects of campus recruitment events and presentations globally:
- Actively participating in candidate review and selection to provide a pool of strong candidates for consideration.
- Scheduling and attending on-campus interviews. Screening resumes and select candidates in conjunction with the talent steering committee.
- Working with business to assign/ sign-up representatives for interviews Gathering/reviewing feedback and recommending future association with candidates.
- Scheduling and managing selection round interview processes; Gathering feedback and working with the business stakeholders in determining candidates to receive offers.
- Managing all summer intern related activities during peak season – including, early engagement of interns prior to their start date; ensuring a seamless onboarding experience, coordinating all Markets-specific logistics and administrative elements during the program, monitoring, feedback and assessment processes, coordinating end of program performance reviews and hiring/conversion.
- Overseeing an annual program feedback and debrief session with key stakeholders and produce an annual end of year report.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required;MBA preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred
- Specific interest in campus recruitment and emerging talent management; prior experience in university recruitment strongly preferred
- Business acumen, consulting project management and problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships at all levels of seniority
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70702
Job: Human Resources
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1806898