BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Specialist, Campus Recruiting and Emerging Talent
- Develop a business relevant strategy for the Markets’ emerging talent recruitment, training and development programs.
- Partner with the business-led talent steering committee to execute appropriate strategies and manage on campus processes during the recruiting seasons.
- Liaise with the corporate campus/graduate recruitment teams to establish and Coordinate and attend on-campus presentations and target events where appropriate; Partner with the corporate campus and graduate recruitment team to plan and ensure that Markets is well represented in all aspects of campus recruitment events and presentations globally.
- Manage and actively participate in candidate review and selection to provide a pool of strong candidates for consideration.
- Manage all summer intern related activities including, early engagement of interns prior to their start date; ensuring a seamless onboarding experience, coordinating all Markets-specific logistics and administrative elements during the program, monitoring, feedback and assessment processes, coordinating end of program performance reviews and hiring/conversion.
- Oversee an annual program feedback and debrief session with key stakeholders and produce an annual end of year report.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required;MBA preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred
- Specific interest in campus recruitment and emerging talent management; prior experience in university recruitment strongly preferred
- Business acumen, consulting project management and problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships at all levels of seniority
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70702
Job: Human Resources
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1806898