BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Principal Information Security Analyst-Penetration Tester
We are looking Penetration Testers (Ethical Hackers) to join our team.
Working out of Information Security Team, the candidate(s) will:
Perform internal and external penetration tests
· Perform onsite security testing including social engineering, and wireless
· Perform vulnerability scans
· Assist in the development of in-house testing tools and processes
· Minimum 6-8 years of IT security experience such as penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, security audits, configuring and managing security systems, etc...
· Working knowledge with commercial and open source tools such as Appscan, Metasploit, Qualys, Nmap, Burp Suite, Kali Linux, and Nessus
· Experience writing scripts in PowerShell, Ruby, Python, BASH, etc.
· Working knowledge of network devices such as firewalls, routers, and switches
· Demonstrated report writing capabilities and strong communication skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Knowledge of OWASP Top Ten project
Education and preferred certifications
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
· The following certifications are not mandatory but considered an asset: GIAC (GPEN, GSEC, GXPN), CEH, RHCT, RHCE, OSCP, CISSP
· Flexibility to travel
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred, 10-12 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45183
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1806903