BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Group Manager, Change Management
- Have good working knowledge of managing and successfully delivering programmes within a Markets/Investment Banking environment.
- Track record of working closely with Clients, Regulators, business lines, legal, compliance, risk, technology and other business partners to achieve the required outcomes.
- Ability to manage business and project related governance frameworks & associated governance meetings.
- Strong communication skills and be able to deal regularly with all levels of BNY Mellon management and senior executives.
- Work with senior management to development a change strategy and develop the budgets to support this strategy as part of the annual budget process.
- Experience in partnering with technology to derive the change agenda and support technology in their annual and ongoing budget process.
- Good understanding of the BNY Mellon financial tracking and budgeting process.
- Ability to ensure robust project and programme management processes are embedded and where possible leverage from the capability of the wider organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of working within the regulatory environment, and how that impacts (BNYM) business areas.
- Experience in delivering large Scale programmes.
- Have a good knowledge in one or more of the Markets core businesses.
- Knowledge and experience of working within the regulatory environment
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this role:Competencies The role will require the following essential key competencies:-
- Strong judgment, commercial and leadership skills combined with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong planning and project organization skills.
- Strong negotiation, decision making, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly for plans, presentations and minutes.
- Strong management reporting skills.
- Team management skills for direct line management and matrix management staff.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a high pressure, high pace environment.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or related financial industry discipline is preferred.
- Current or previous experience in a regulated role.
- Effectively use Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, MS Project), and PC proficiency in Windows-based programs.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70267
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1806911
Tags: 3-F, 9-E, 12-E