BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Business Planning and Analysis
Works across Markets in support of general business operations, special projects/initiatives, and operational planning activities.
Communicates effectively with technical and business staff. Develops and delivers both informational and decision-seeking reports, analyses and/or presentations. Participates on project teams, providing analytical and process expertise in support of project objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the Markets business with all aspects of its operating model, including day-to-day financial, operational, technological and administrative tasks
- Analyze and review processes and procedures to identify areas of improvement, including opportunities for automation and optimization
- Drive and execute on strategic initiatives, with a focus on revenue growth, cost reduction, and risk reduction
- Engage in various project work streams, act as a coordinator and leader for Markets, providing creative input and thoughtful analysis
- Liaise with Management, Staff, and Business Partners across Markets to drive initiatives and identify/resolve issues
- Ad hoc and miscellaneous responsibilities, as required
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required, preferably in Finance or related area of study. Ideally, 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Ability to prioritize and multi-task. Highly motivated and delivery focused, with strong organizational and analytical skills. Team player, with the ability to build valuable working relationships. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70159
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1806912