BNY Mellon Careers
Sr Mgr, Mktg and Comm
Provide expert marketing advice
and support - from strategy planning to key messaging through program and
project implementation - that is designed to align with company and revenue
goals, business plans and strategic objectives.
Provide leadership and tactical execution support for a full range of marketing activities which may include collateral and thought leadership development, events, client communication, advertising as well as specific initiatives such as client satisfaction surveys, digital and social media campaigns.
Work in collaboration with
product and sales management teams as well as other cross functional teams
including relationship management, technology, corporate marketing and
communication in the development and execution of marketing strategies.
Apply subject matter expertise including an understanding of our business, the industry and our competition and respond effectively to opportunities and threats identified in the market pertaining to the investment services space in the region.
· Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and plans that will create impact, facilitate leads, enhance client experience and engagement, as well as build awareness in target segments/markets for business(s) in APAC
· Work closely and independently with marketing colleagues and business partners to manage the creation, production and distribution of high quality marketing, digital and social media campaigns as well as marketing collateral, thought leadership and client events
· Write and deliver compelling contents/communications to internal and external clients
· Conduct all marketing activities in compliance with the company’s internal policies and guidelines and external regulations
· Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business partners, as well as external vendors
· Assist with ad hoc projects as required
Person Specification/ Qualification:
• A minimum of 12 years’ proven experience in marketing gained in the investment services or asset servicing industry – with sounded experience in content development and digital marketing
• Graduate or equivalent with marketing, business or communications qualification
• Proven marketing experience with good investment knowledge and excellent written and verbal communication skills (including web and online communications)
• Strong project planning, project management and organizational skills
• Good understanding of web analytics, metrics and the implementation of digital campaigns
• Ability to demonstrate and understand the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management at all times
• Proactive, desire to make things happen especially under tight deadlines and fast changing environment
• Flexible, team player, detail-oriented, highly motivated with the ability to determine priorities, plan, organize and follow through on assignments independently
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact comfortably with senior executives and business partners
• Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, word and excel) and Chinese typing skills
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 09703
Organization: IS Marketing and Communication-HR13084
Requisition Number: 1806928