BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Rep, Client Processing
- Maintain delivery of a high quality service level to clients and other departments within BNY Mellon ensuring any queries are dealt with in a professional manner by your team and escalating where appropriate. Ensure a professional relationship is maintained with clients and shareholders at all times by yourself and the administrators on your team.
- Ensure reporting is distributed from the Team within the required deadlines.
- Accurate review and supervision of Administrators to ensure the timely processing of all activities within your team. Review and sign all checklists to ensure that all tasks have been completed.
- Identify new tasks or amendments to existing tasks on checklist and forward to Assistant Manager for review and approval.
- Ensure weekly/monthly Transfer Agency Management Information System (MIS) spreadsheets are updated in an accurate and timely manner for review by the Assistant Manager.
- Ensure projects allocated by line Manager are completed in an organised manner within deadlines set.
- Provide cover when necessary for other Supervisors as required.
- Complete reporting for the Client Servicing Team accurately and timely for review by your Assistant Manager/Manager.
- Ensure the accurate review of all emails sent to external parties.
- Ensure all system workflow quality control checks are carried out on a daily basis for second review by the Assistant Manager.
- Adhere to BNY Mellon standard procedures and controls in accordance with the relevant Transfer Agency Departmental Procedures Manual.
- Be familiar with corporate policies and procedures in particular the HR Manual and the Clear Desk policy and ensure compliance with all Web Based regulatory training is carried out within agreed timeframe.
- Ensure the completion of all Incident Reports by yourself and the Administrators for sign-off by your AM.
- At least 2 years experience in the Fund Administration Industry.
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency processes, activities & systems (ideally RUFUS & MShare).
- Knowledge of the workings of different product types, e.g. Money Markets, Variable NAV, ETFs.
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines, whilst ensuring a high focus on accuracy.
- Organisational, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team and develop/mentor staff.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to set and achieve challenging goals.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Internal Jobcode: 70609
Organization: Transfer Agency EMEA-HR07268
Requisition Number: 1806931