BNY Mellon Careers
Java Developer – PMI
PMI is a new project that will replace two applications used in Real Estate domain and provide similar capabilities in Hedge Funds and Private Equity domains. Amongst features it will support balance sheet management, adjustments and workflow. It will also integrate with several accounting systems.
- Location: Poland, India
- Estimated Size: 6 Devs
- Office hours: ~9-17
- Travels: no
- Work from home policy: on ad-hoc basis and irregular
Tech stack and tools:
- Frontend: AngularJS (1.2), Angular (5+), Bootstrap (v3.3.7), Angular Material
- Backend: Java (1.8), Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Batch (4.3), Spring Boot and OAuth 2
- Deployment: private cloud infrastructure (VMs or containers), Docker, Jenkins, Sonar
- Code Repository: GitLab
- Development and knowledge base: IntelliJ, JIRA, Confluence, Scrum
- Design: 30%
- Development: 60%
- Tests: 10%
- Support and maintenance/bug fixing: once productionized dev team will share those responsibilities with 1st line support and DevOps group
- Java 8, Spring 4, Spring Integration, MyBatis or JPA/Hibernate
- Knowledge of systems integration techniques
- Formal education in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong communication skills
What we can offer you?
- New office in front of Wroclavia; very close to main railway and bus station
- i7 cpu, 16 GB ram, 0.5TB SSD, two
- Flexible approach to your training needs
- Benefits: healthcare, private pension plan etc.
If you feel that this role is exactly what you are looking for, feel free to apply!
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60172
Organization: Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1807138