BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, FATCA
FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) Team is responsible for review of investor’s documents (application forms, self-certification forms, tax forms, entity registry forms etc.) and confirm their compliance with FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and/or CRS (Common Reporting Standard) requirements for yearly reporting.
In that role you will be:
- Responsible for process, tasks allocation and control of quality and timeliness of tasks completed by less experienced team members
- Acts as the main point of contact for process related queries any queries escalated by the Administrators and clients,
- Ensure that all BNY Mellon and regulatory daily, weekly, monthly and annual procedures and reporting tasks are adhered to, breaches of controls etc. are reported to the appropriate parties,
- Ensure cross training to provide cover within the team
- Provide feedback to team members in a professional manner
- Create risk awareness culture in a team
- Ensure that all errors are identified, recorded and reviewed, and appropriate action taken to address root cause and avoid repeat occurrence
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and actively encourage new ideas from team members
- Motivate team members and share experience and expertise
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in a tax related discipline
- A minimum of three years relevant work experience,
- Technical knowledge of FATCA/CRS would be beneficial
- Computer literacy, highly skilled in the use of spreadsheets, word processing packages,
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English,
- Flexible and adaptable to business requirement
- High degree of accuracy;
- Ability to adhere to rigid deadlines;
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70386
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1807154