BNY Mellon Careers
Group Manager,Information Security-Neutral Control Manager
The Neutral Control Team (NCT) will be focused on admin access log monitoring and change record reconciliation for BNYM security and compliance obligations.
The ISD NCT lead will:
• Have deep expertise in Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering, threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies, tactics and strategy to protect, detect, respond and recover from attacks
• Define and document chain of command, roles, accountability and responsibilities within the admin access log monitoring/neutral control team
• Have 8+ years of increasing responsibility within Cybersecurity in an engineering, architecture or technical product/program management role
• Have ownership of Admin Access cyber-security monitoring and reconciliation processes as well as specialized instrumentation, analytics, and automation toolsets.
• Build and maintain a comprehensive Admin Access Log Monitoring strategy and implementation plan. This will include definition of a methodology for continuous monitoring as well as Real-time alerts & notification policies.
• Define audit policy categories (in other words, configure which events to record)
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred. 10+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45287
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1807358