BNY Mellon Careers
- Lead the design and development of a Java/Angular application for consolidating BNY Melon product delivery pipeline.
- Help defining the vision of the product and getting buy in.
- Collect requirements and engage with end users.
- Write code, mostly in Java.
- Integrate with third party vendor product like Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory and JIRA.
- Follow an agile process for continuous delivery.
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot.
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience with maven, Jenkins, GitLab and JIRA , Artifactory
- Experience in leading a development effort.
- Degree in computer sciences.
- At least 10 years of hands on development.
- Consults with internal business groups to provide high-level application software development services or technical support.
- Provides comprehensive senior-level technical consulting to IT management and senior technical staffs.
- Evaluates compliance with the organization's technology standards. Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications.
- Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Guides and consults with IT management and technical staffs regarding use of emerging technologies and associated services.
- Participates in defining corporate implementation and integration strategies of new technologies.
- Advocates for innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 10-12 years of experience in software development required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45198
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1807439