BNY Mellon Careers
Director Investor Relations
* Support the Head of Investor Relations on IR strategy and outreach for overall IR program
* Develop and execute a plan designed to strengthen existing relationships and build new relationships with institutional shareholders to provide a comprehensive perspective of BNY Mellon as an investment to enhance its value and marketability and drive positive awareness and enthusiasm for the company
*Manage rating agency relationships in partnership with the Treasury team
* Direct competitive analysis working closely with FP&A to ensure BNY Mellon is positioned appropriately among peers in order to highlight its unique strengths and capabilities.
* Track marketplace trends, perceptions and reactions to company financials, news and industry developments.
* Rigorously assess the relative positioning of BNY Mellon in the marketplace and track market trends. Provide strategic insights and market intelligence gathered to assist senior leadership in understanding relative performance for positioning.
* Ensure best in class disclosure practices, working collaboratively with the financial reporting and legal teams.
* Assist the Head of Investor Relations with directing and developing content for financially oriented documents, including quarterly earnings documents, financial news releases, SEC filings, the Annual Report, investor fact sheets, investor presentations as well as printed and electronic presentation materials used by IR and senior leadership in investor related settings
* Manage ad-hoc projects as requested
QualificationsMinimum Education: BA Minimum Experience: 10+ years experience in financial services to include at least 5+ years experience in Investor Relations Minimum Language Skills: English Preferred Education: M.B.A.
Preferred Professional Attributes: Strong oral and written communications skills, team-oriented. Ability to work collaboratively with business partners across the organization to achieve positive results. Culturally astute - respects and understands different skill sets and cultures across BNY Mellon in order to be an effective and impactful business partner.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 33614
Requisition Number: 1807446