BNY Mellon Careers
Manager, Prog & Proj Mgmt
This position will be responsible for working across BNY Mellon (India) to achieve a coordinated execution of initiatives which are part of BNY Mellon (India)’s “Utopia” people strategy. “Utopia” initiatives span across several categories (ie, “Pillars”), and it will be the responsibility of this Project Manager to:
- Work with the leadership team of each “Pillar” to prioritize, plan and execute Utopia activities/ support any required logistics and communication to ensure smooth execution;
- Maintain an ongoing calendar of activities in consultation with each Pillar’s leadership team to support a paced level of activities across all Pillars / proactively manage the calendar for steady and measured execution and follows through with the leadership team to ensure resource commitment and coordination leading to a successful Utopia experience for all BNY Mellon (India) employees;
- Responsible for supporting the administrative coordination of Utopia’s governance structure which is critical for alignment – scheduling and documenting all Pillar working committees, supporting the Utopia Chairperson with overall governance and oversight including Utopia Steering Committee and track decisions taken and follow-up;
- Routinely seek the input and feedback of the wider BNY Mellon (India) employee population to ensure the Utopia activities are meaningful and relevant in the context of employee engagement (goal is to retain First Quartile Employee Engagement scores and to improve in individual rankings for BNY Mellon (India)) when measured annually in the Employee Engagement Survey);
- Assist in the promotion and communication of Utopia programs with the entire BNY Mellon (India) population.
- Owns the project management discipline which will be the guidepost for the BNY Mellon (India) leadership team that actively drives the Utopia program in Pune;
· Responsible for the maintenance and tracking of the Utopia budget for each pillar across all activities. Creativity needed to maximize the impact against for all monies spent.
Key Technical Competencies/Knowledge
· Excellent project management skills
· Analytical skills
· Communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
· Time Management and ability to influence and direct individuals at all levels
· Global team building skills
· Post graduate/MBA
· 6 - 8 years relevant experience
· Evidence of successful project management involving a broad and diverse group of stakeholders.
· Experience in BPO industry preferably with multi-national/financial service businesses (US-based) a plus.
· Human resources/Human relations experience helpful.
· Post graduate/MBA
6 - 8 years relevant experience
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon International Operations (India) Private Limited in Pune and Chennai strengthens the company's ability to provide global operations service capabilities. Our Business Operations in India include: Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Mutual Fund and Tax-exempt; Fund Accounting Support; Financial Reporting; Custody Operations; Corporate Trust; Finance Operations.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Communications/Corp Affairs
Internal Jobcode: 70181
Organization: BNYM India Mngt-HR15969
Requisition Number: 1807451