BNY Mellon Careers
Spec'st Telecoms Consultant
Video Network Operations Center
- Provide technical guidance and support for (2) Audio Visual Techs and (2) VNOC support staff.
- Provide logistics and technical support for Global Town Hall meetings, corporate training sessions, and webcasts.
- Assist with the training of users on new forms of technology available within the bank, such as WebEx CMR .
- Schedule, manage and provide worldwide tier 1 support for 40-50 video conference calls per day using CISCO Telepresence Management Suite (TMS) and Polycom RMX 2000 MCU.
- Work with the Engineering team on design, implementation, and commissioning of new multimedia rooms on the Pittsburgh campus.
- Assist with audiovisual and video conference support throughout the Pittsburgh campus, which includes over 60 multimedia conference rooms across two buildings.
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required, 6-8 years of experience in designing, evaluating, implementing and supporting major, high-traffic networks and inter-networking strategies required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45130
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1807452