BNY Mellon Careers
IM EMEA, Institutional Liquidity Sales
BNY Mellon Investment Management’s goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.8 trillion AUM (BNY Mellon, September 2017) and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world’s 7th largest global asset managers (Willis Towers Watson in conjunction with Pensions and Investments, October 2016) and 4th largest asset manager (Investments Pensions Europe, June 2016) active in the European marketplace.
Responsible for promoting cash and ultra-short fixed income capabilities of the BNY Mellon group to corporates and financial institutions in EMEA.
Key responsibilities will be to grow the AUM and client base for our range of liquidity funds (USD, EUR, GBP), primarily with Continental European corporate treasurers and fund managers.
- Develop Corporate and Financial institutions client base in Continental Europe and in the UK
- Cold call prospects to identify new business opportunities
- Gradually manage relationships with some 3rd party portal providers
- Mentor the Client Service Associate
- Organise and attend conferences, seminars and client road shows
- Develop marketing material and brand awareness in conjunction with institutional marketing team
- Provide support and training to IM EMEA Sales Teams in order to identify and close sales opportunities with pensions funds, insurers and investment consultants
- Monitor industry and regulatory developments for product opportunities and impact on existing product set
- Maintain high standards of client due diligence
- Work with the RFP Team and marketing to produce relevant materials
- Experience of selling liquidity solutions to a European client base
- Sales and technical insight into an international business
- Good communication skills
- Management / Relationship Management skills
- Operational skills
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 51467
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1807636