BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Client Onboarding/Transitions/Conversions/KYC
Executes the operational and system configuration activities related to client transitions to/from organisation products and services (onboarding, offboarding, service expansion/contraction) Pertaining to Managed Investments, liaison between development, operations, and product owners, perform business as usual updates for existing clients, be a subject matter expert on system configurations, and participate in requirement reviews for development projects that impact configurations.
Under moderate direction, conduct and/or organize all operational and data analysis activities related to an assigned client transitions. Analyzes, reconciles and reviews incoming or outgoing data for accurate transition to platform. Scope of client transitions are usually small and less complex. May assist a more senior staff member on large or complex transitions to improve depth of knowledge and subject matter expertise in at least 2 core product/service offerings.
• Responsible for the daily workflow of client transition operations, system configuration/oversight and data analysis, monitoring each component of the transition including data requirements, regulatory and compliance requirements, opening/servicing agreements, data transfer, coordination with third-parties, etc.
• Conduct pre-transition testing and quality review of products/solutions; advises client on corrective actions.
• Responsible for small to medium size on/off boarding projects
• Ensure client has submitted/provided all required documentation and files; provides quality review of submissions. Coordinate with business or data analysts for data file and business requirement review.
• Work closely with and provide support for Transition Consulting, Relationship Management and Account Management teams to ensure knowledge of client priorities and preferences and a seamless client experience.
• At transition completion, briefs the client services and/or account management team on operational activities relevant for ongoing, long-term support. May prepare and conduct client training.
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
Required Skills and Attributes:
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, both internally and externally.
• Co-ordinate and lead workshops both internally and externally
• Knowledge of transfer market (funds, international and Crest) would be advantageous but not essential
• Strong written and communication skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access.
• Knowledge of Front office systems, i.e. Bloomberg, Fidessa and Pro-Quote etc.
• Flexibility to adapt to meet clients’ needs
• Ability to cope with heavy workload by prioritising
• Project Management experience would be an advantage
• Client facing experience required
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 70085
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1807709