BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Rep, Client Processing
The Transfer Agency Department is part of the Alternative Investment Services and is responsible for the accurate processing and maintenance of shareholder registers and documentation for the funds administered by BNY Mellon.
- Carry out AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings and independent research.
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures.
- Interacting with hedge fund principals and their investors.
- Review, understand and have the ability to discuss anti money laundering regulations with investors and clients.
- Signing off on Investor AML files to ensure they are complete to the required standard.
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to Compliance and Senior Management.
- Written and oral correspondence with clients and investors regarding AML documentation.
- College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services.
- Fully familiar with the Luxembourg AML/KYC Laws and Regulations.
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts and charities.
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers).
- Understanding of core Luxembourg regulatory framework including requirements around accepting customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi task and to work calmly under pressure.
- The role will require engagement with a broad cross section of the business and the broader BNY Mellon organization.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70609
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1807745