BNY Mellon Careers
Technical TPG Program Manager - Third Party Vendor Risk Management
· Consults with stakeholders to analyze, define, challenge and prioritize the business requirements, functional specifications and operational architecture for a functional work stream within a highly complex strategic, global third party technology risk management framework program.
· Formulates and defines program scope and objectives for the work stream with thorough understanding of business processes in a specific business domain.
· Tailors standard processes and templates for team to elicit, challenge, and prioritize requirements, and translates into functional design and use case models.
· Develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for a large, strategic, multi-year program.
· Prepares and manages the project plan, issues and risks, and is accountable for overall delivery of their assigned functional work stream on a large-scale program.
· Provides guidance in development of the technical design, test plans, and user documentation. Leads implementation/conversion strategy planning and implementation.
· Manages scope and change throughout the initiative utilizing formal change control and requirements traceability.
· Gathers and analyzes information and develops recommendations to address strategic business objectives that span multiple, global business and technology areas.
· Participates in industry forums and keeps current on domain knowledge for their specific business and application areas of expertise.
· Applies experiences across various software and/or systems development processes to define and collect metrics and identify and implement opportunities for improvement to increase quality of requirements and speed time-to-market.
· Actively influences software and/or systems development process improvement initiatives.
· Contributes to the achievement of related area objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical-related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in providing consulting advice to senior IT and business management required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience with Archer is strongly preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45169
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1807798