BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Principal, Trading
- Facilitating locates and new loan transactions
- Providing clients with strategy and or portfolio relevant securities lending market color
- Actively upgrading the borrow book, identifying and implementing loan re-pricings to balance cost competitiveness and maximum profitability for BNYM
- Manage securities loan transaction life cycle events the associated risks
- Maintain a high degree of loan portfolio, market and counterparty risk awareness
- Actively engage as a subject matter expert both directly and via sales/RM staff with existing and prospective clients
- Work with representatives of other parts of BNYM to educate and cross sell the businesses suite of securities finance related capabilities
- Continually review trading tools and processes and recommend enhancements to improve client experience, business efficiency and profitability
- Ensure client service levels meet the highest possible standards. Complete quarterly reviews with each assigned client to identify and address any issues and opportunities.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 10-12 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in trading or brokerage preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70629
Job: Global Markets
Organization: Securities Finance-HR10447
Requisition Number: 1808093