BNY Mellon Careers
Principal, Global Business Change
- Delivers and implements large or complex, multi-phased Global Business Change projects or programs of a strategic, sales, or product design nature.
- Performs project management for full, multi-phased projects or programs. Incumbents have developed a depth of expertise in a specialty or niche change management/business analysis area or a certain type of client.
- May be responsible for a regional, significant, or key clients change portfolio, providing management, oversight and controls.
- Reports and tracks the project status, expenses and revenue for the changes logged.
- Guides and reviews work completed by more junior Global Business Change staff.
- Delivers and implements large, complex client driven or client related projects that involve complex, high quantity, often contradictory information.
- Provides analytical expertise in support of project objectives.
- Adapts problem solving approach and demeanor to match shifting demands and situations.
- Assists in development of recommendations and solutions for multiple business and technology systems to address Client requirements.
- Provides portfolio reporting on a specific Client.
- Identifies and manages goals, risks, issues and resources and ensures QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle.
- Oversees and monitors all client and business led change activity undertaken by a virtual team of project managers, acting as a sponsor where required.
- Constructs long-term, sophisticated project plans for programs or multiple workstreams within larger programs.
- May assist management with distribution of resources and assignment of projects to more junior roles.
- Analyzes, defines and prioritizes business/functional requirements or identify business solutions spanning multiple business and technology areas.
- Translates into business design, functional design, test planning and user documentation.
- Ensure Client Change Portfolio projects and technology investments are delivered in agreed timelines and budgets.
- Manages project meetings and workshops with External Clients and Internal Stakeholders and produces outputs.
- Develops consultative partnerships with Senior Stakeholders to understand their strategic objectives, key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
- Participates in the sales process by preparing RFP responses, giving sales presentations or joining sales meetings.
- Monitors project process, risks and issues through weekly reports, CAIR log and project plans, and reports issues that will significantly impact project delivery Senior parties.
- Reviews and defines next steps for issues escalated by more junior roles.
- Provides consultation to the Client and the Business on applying technology to business opportunities and processes, including planning and implementing across functional applications or systems.
- Provides consultation to Clients and Internal Business groups on process-improvement projects designed to improve business results.
- Leads project post-implementation reviews. Communicates effectively and frequently with Project Initiators, Technology, Operations, Senior Management and/or the Client and ensures regular communication among these groups.
- Communicates with internal teams and leaders to stay abreast of organization and function operations and is familiar with company practices relevant to metrics, performance indicators, reporting protocols, etc.
- Supports Global Business Change strategy by supporting Management in any function specific initiatives and employee engagement directives.
- No direct reports. May provide guidance to less experienced team members Delivers large, complex internal and external projects.
· Bachelor degree with at least 10-12 years of relevant work experience preferred. Governance, Project Management, experience or experience within one or more of the asset servicing functions is preferred.
· Program & Project Management skills
· Knowledge of Financial products in Asset Servicing
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70283
Organization: Business Change-HR07712
Requisition Number: 1808106