BNY Mellon Careers
- Partner with the other members of the Agile project team to provide software solution and technical support to meet business function needs.
- Provide support to and work collaboratively with the business product owner and other members of the Agile team.
- Contribute to all aspects of the product development including daily Scrum meetings, Sprint and Product Backlog reviews, and solution development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Two to six (4-6) years of experience in software development is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology for Software Development (prefer Scrum) is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with complex system integration projects.
- Experience working with business analysts, project managers and technical architects in multiple geographical areas.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent problem solver and self-starter.
- Able to articulate complex solutions through technical discussions.
- Can work collaboratively to perform complex troubleshooting, root-cause analyses, and solution development.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ability to work in a team environment.
- Agile / Scrum
- Test-driven development: Junit, FitNesse
- Java 8
- J2EE / Tomcat
- Spring: MVC, REST, Data, Boot
- JMS / MQ
- Confluence / Jira Agile Tools
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45115
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1808255