BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst, Fund/Client Accting
Assists in conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and funds including driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Under supervision, performs more routine Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Responsible for cash and asset reconciliations related to assigned funds.
- Performs reconciliation of account expenses and ensures they are allocated appropriately.
- Escalates complex transactions to senior team members.
- Prepares first draft reports for clients regarding the performance of the fund.
- May assist in answering questions from clients regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Netherlands-Breda-Breda
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70510
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1808289