BNY Mellon Careers
Corporate Senior Information Risk Officer (C-SIRO)
Additional responsibilities include:
- This individual provides leadership and direction to the SIROs to drive implementation and monitoring of all ITSP policies and management processes to effectively mitigate ITSP risks.
- The C-SIRO will build and sustain a risk-aware culture and mindset among employees, contractors and service providers across the business environment or multiple business lines and regions supported.
- This individual will build and maintain appropriate governance for their assigned business(es) or business partner areas to ensure the business(es) or business partner head(s) are aware of the risks and drives the mitigation of determined risks.
- The C-SIRO is responsible for ensuring that their assigned business or business partner area(s) makes information risk aware decisions.
- The role will also have a dotted reporting line to the CRO for the business/business partner(s) for the region.
- Routine communication to C-level executives, multiple fund boards, and the board of directors is expected/required.
- College degree or equivalent work experience required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 10-15 years information risk, and/or related audit or technology experience preferred.
- Fluency in English required.
- Preferred certifications include: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP), Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 31778
Organization: IM Infrastructure-HR14826
Requisition Number: 1808325