BNY Mellon Careers
Team Manager Senior Investor Relations
- Responsible for the day to day management of a number of teams with significant business import.
- Heading the Investor Services function at a location which provides investor services to a set of hedge fund clients.
- Responsibility for ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and ani-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-relates transactions.
- Also responsible for reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and monies received from investors.
- Written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting.
- Ensures client satisfaction, accuracy and productivity of work, and compliance with internal policy and external regulation.
- Assists in strategic planning and process improvement for the function.
- Manage, coach and develop team members, ensuring all staff are performing in line with competency standards and development potential is being identified and promoted.
- Set the development schedule to ensure that BNY Mellon is keeping pace with market developments and competitor product service offerings.
- Employ various innovative strategies to support client service and service delivery for Investor Services.
- College Degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience within the Financial Services including at least 3 years experience in Investor/ Transfer Agency Services, and dealing with large and institutional clients.
- Knowledge of Alternative Investment Services and hedge funds.
- Demonstrated experience as a successful manager.
- The role will require engagement with a broad cross section of the business and the broader BNY Mellon organization.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70600
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1808341