BNY Mellon Careers
Reconciliation Administrator (Inter. Rep, Fund/ClientAccting)
Provides accounting support activities for funds of higher complexity. Reviews work of more junior colleagues and provides technical assistance on complex matters.
- Performs a variety of accounting and net asset value (NAV) production functions (including NAV construction & validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for more complex assigned funds.
- Assists in reviewing data and resolving intricate problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Tracks data and maintains accounting records for funds of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures. Provides requested data to team members.
- Prepares system-generated accounting reports or templates consisting of multiple or advanced data sets and conducts general data validation and reconciliation. Reviews work of junior team members.
- Regularly works with client staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- Communicates data needs and answers client questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Previous work experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting support preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70513
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1808349