BNY Mellon Careers
Principal, Digital Marketing - UX
Seeking a human-centric, systematic and strategic User Experience leader to manage the design delivery of the corporate digital marketing strategy and consult with internal business partners on their unique digital experience needs.
You are strategic and empathetic mind who always puts the human at the center of the digital experience. You thrive on extinguishing pain points, making the digital world more accessible and delightful for all, while supporting the generation of business value. You can concept and execute autonomously or facilitate decision-making with cross-organization team. You know efficient methods for digital experience delivery and know how to get projects to market that reinforces a culture of data-driven learning once the work is out in the wild. You have your pulse of the future and can collaborate with various leaders in management and the business to incubate opportunities. Most importantly, you enjoy working with energetic and passionate community of multi-dispensary marketers, thinkers and makers.
This individual is part of a corporate marketing leadership team,that steers the strategy across the digital domains of content strategy, analytics, or user experience & platform development services and technical delivery guidance.
This individual would be responsible for:
- Design user experiences that drive engagement and achieve business outcomes
- Coordination with management in cycles of strategic planning for integrated digital marketing
- Delivery against the strategic initiatives roadmap for corporate and shared business partners for Digital Content Strategy, Digital Analytics and Insights, or Digital User Experience and Platform Development
- Internal trust building to drive awareness and adoption of corporate marketing’s design tools, processes, marketing technologies, by a community of hundreds of leaders & practitioners
- Design and development management of the corporate digital design system for corporate global website(s) and associated design extensions for partner brand
- Scaling global excellence by guiding regional teams for digital design, delivery and management
- PLeading qualitative and quantitative research for accessibility, usability, and desirability
- Sharing trend & best practice research across the competitive, design, technology and customer experience & innovation spaces to uncover new opportunities
- Managing long-term and project-based vendor relationships across design, technology, analytics, etc.
- Managing web performance through ongoing audit, analysis and tracking of the corporate website and design system for bugs and errors
- Presenting and technical consulting on digital design and development practices for IT management and senior marketing and business staff
- Collaborating with business partners on high-profile, high impact and day-to-day digital experience campaigns build on customization & personalization
- Adapting to different methodologies across Agile, Lean UX and Design Thinking
Advocates for innovative, creative digital and technology solutions. May advise on improvements and complete tasks related to posting on corporate branded channels, intranets, and websites, including regular maintenance, refreshes, and updating BNYMellon.com. Must be an expert in user experience design methodologies and have deep knowledge of web accessibility standards.
Provides guidance to less experienced staff and help manage contractors as needed. Leads projects to include assigning work and monitoring quality and completion. Develops, monitors, and negotiates budgets Manages financial resources (e.g., budgets, expenses, etc.). Modified based upon local regulations/requirements.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. Portfolio of relevant digital marketing, UI & UX work is preferred. 12-1+ years of total work experience preferred. Experience with the latest design & prototyping tools is preferred (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision etc.) Experience in front-end software development and/or coding preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85434
Requisition Number: 1808472