BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Client Service- Technical Operations Manager
- Exceed client expectations by using product, technical and client expertise to effectively solve client issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate investigations and responses by internal and external clients.
- Fully own escalated issues from inception to resolution to ensure resolution times meet client expectations.
- Participate in incident management, problem management, and service request fulfillment processes.
- Knowledge capture and transfer, assisting others in the implementation and use of Eagle software.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of service catalogue workflows and identify continual service improvement opportunities by working with technical support teams.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Manage incidents and service requests through task submission, prioritization, and completion.
- Effectively communicate to internal and external clients by providing timely updates and setting realistic expectations.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 7-10 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Wellesley
Internal Jobcode: 70103
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Eagle Investment Systems-HR06405
Requisition Number: 1808495