BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Manager - Client Communications EMEA
Primary responsibilities for this role include:
• Implements complex client communication plans in support of the firm's key EMEA asset servicing strategic initiatives and business goals in addition to day-to-day support of brand awareness, client acquisition, and client and employee engagement . Strong writing and communications skills.
• Cultivates collaborative relationships with internal resources to execute on client communications activities. Client communications in scope of the Asset Servicing client communications team include those that are operational in nature and focus on news, strategies or opinions of the firm. This includes: Regulatory updates; Incident/crisis communications; Technology introductions/updates; Client e-newsletters and e-bulletins; Talking points/FAQs for client-facing teams and other types of general/informational/proactive communications
• Contributes to the development and implementation of annual asset servicing communication plans and results measurement. Establishes good working relationships with internal teams. Gains agreement with business partners and formulates decision criteria.
• Applies industry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities knowledge to recommend ways to leverage opportunities among colleagues.
• Adheres to standard operating procedures. Suggests opportunities for improvements. Can take a creative idea, socialize it, and put it into practice
• Acts with a clear sense of accountability supporting functional or business initiatives. Proactively identifies obstacles and recommends solutions.
• No direct reports, provides guidance to less experienced staff. Leads projects to include assigning work and monitoring quality and completion.
• Manages to approved budget, submits expenses.
• Comfortable in working with, and taking direction from, multiple stakeholders and has the ability to fit within and complement existing team relationships.
• Able to operate in a highly matrix organization and has the ability to influence the actions of the organization’s most senior leaders: in-country, regionally and globally.
• Strong and proven commercial instincts and technical communications knowledge combined with resilience, cultural awareness and diplomacy to achieve stakeholder engagement.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage numerous projects simultaneously across multiple time zones.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Financial, technology or professional services experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required, extensive related experience preferred
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required
• 12+ years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Communications/Corp Affairs
Internal Jobcode: 51713
Organization: IS Marketing and Communication-HR13084
Requisition Number: 1808534