BNY Mellon Careers
Help Desk/Onsite Sppt Analyst
As an integral member of the Level 2 team, you will be responsible to manage the contacts that are escalated to L2 for support and/or resolution. Daily tasks include but not limited to working on Incidents/ITSP requests, answering warm transfers on Calls/Chats when required, and drive for resolution while also helping the team meet the set targets (like OLA, SLA and MTTR).
Key Task and Responsibilties:
Key tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
• Respond to Technical requests via Phone, LIVE Chat (chat support) and Self-Service Incidents.
• Provide 2nd level technical assistance for end-users and assist both as Front Line and SME when volume is high.
• Take ownership of the incident/request by diagnosing issues over Phone, Chat and follow-up with users until resolution.
• Identify root cause of issues and provide exact solution without applying irrelevant troubleshooting steps.
• Consistently demonstrate initiative and commitment to optimizing systems and processes.
• Should stay up-to-date with process and Technology changes by constantly reading MSS posts.
• Should share best practices with team and help team in achieving set targets.
• Thrive in a team environment and able to work independently.
• Other duties assigned by management as needed.
• Should be a Team Player & ability to multi-task.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Should have been part of Service Desk for a minimum of 2 years.
• Candidate must demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Should have Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment.
• Troubleshoot Microsoft Office/Outlook 2013/2016/365.
• Analyzing and troubleshooting Exchange related issues.
• Ability to troubleshoot PCs, Network printers, Telecom and Software’s/Applications.
• Should have Knowledge pertaining to VDS.
• Should have accessed VDS Director extensively and know the Admin features that TSC holds within VDS director.
• Should have knowledge about SCVMM tool and its purposes.
• Must have ability to Multi-task and manage priorities.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60044
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1808597