BNY Mellon Careers
EMEA Head of Facilities GS&GRE
• Oversee the facilities management of all relevant real estate in EMEA, providing high quality yet cost effective and risk compliant services across all relevant disciplines
• Deliver effective leadership across all functional and geographical areas of responsibility. Effectively manage, lead, and develop teams and individuals across EMEA
• Ensure the effective use of resources such that the services fully support the business requirements
• Oversee the delivery of capital and operational projects as required, to agreed objectives, as related to building services or real estate
• Ensure effective controls are in place to manage BNY Mellon’s physical assets and investments, and ensure compliance with business continuity processes and procedures
• Oversee, review and control relevant outsourced contracts and vendor relationships to deliver services to high quality and best value, compliant with all BNY Mellon policy and process, and all statutory and regulatory requirements
• Ensure all works comply with regulatory and internal process and policy, and all relevant health and safety practices are not compromised.
• Participate as a member of the wider GS&GRE management team to support positive outcomes for GS&GRE and its clients globally. To act as an advisor for team members in APAC (including India) as may be required to ensure the success of the wider team
• Participate as a member of any relevant committees/expert teams to support Disaster Recovery and Business Contingency Planning
• Participate in relevant energy-related Sustainability initiatives, and support Sustainability activity in general for the portfolio
• Ensure budget processes for capital and operational expense spend are delivered effectively, budget plans are met and cost effective services delivered. This includes financial reporting and analysis where appropriate
• Expert practical knowledge in facilities management, soft service management and real estate management
• Proven delivery in project managing complex services in a live office environment
• Excellent knowledge of buildings services, vendor management and risk management in a facilities context
• Proven expertise in strategic and financial planning and delivery
Working conditions and other information (working hours, full time, permanent etc.)
The role is a full time, permanent position. The EMEA Head of Facilities will also be expected to support out-of-hours/weekend activities if so called upon, either as part of “business as usual” or in a business continuity or disaster recovery situation, and work to other time zones outside EMEA to support the wider GS&GRE team
Direct reports (if any)
Regional Manager, EMEA; Technical Services Manager
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States--
Internal Jobcode: 85341
Job: Facilities Management
Organization: BNY Mellon CAO-HR16507
Requisition Number: 1808627