BNY Mellon Careers
Graduate opportunities: Representative, Anti Money Laundering /Prevention/Know Your Customer
- Be expected to be familiar with internal and external Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements
- Be responsible for the administrative tasks associated with KYC account set ups and renewals
- Assist the various lines of business and ultimately the Bank to meet Global and Local Regulatory obligations as well as ensuring industry best practise is followed, with consideration for competitive Compliance solutions where appropriate
- Participate in calls with the various lines of business we support
- Participate in KYC related projects as required
- Interface with Internal Clients, Compliance, Business Lines, Client Services and Quality Assurance Teams
- Participate in intra-department training and may be required to act as a training partner/buddy for a new hire or as part of a cross training initiative, assisting the AMLDD Management Team with training materials and/or working to develop and implement new processes
- Have the ability to recognize and address areas of concern, escalating as necessary to the AML/KYC Team Leader
- Ensure the allocated KYC reviews are undertaken within prescribed timeframes and to the prescribed standards as per Policy
- Create and maintain accurate KYC profiles on internal the KYC system ensuring all supporting KYC documentation is obtained in accordance with global and regulatory requirements
- Review QSS alerts
- Basic understanding of AML KYC principals is advantage
- Degree is desirable but not essential
- Have extensive research skills to aid in establishing and/or validating required information and documentation
- Be highly motivated, organized, detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good PC skills are required with proficiency in MS Office applications and Outlook
- Able to partner with people of various levels and across all divisions
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Professional approach to work and personal appearance
- Have attention to detail
- Able to interact in a Team
- Able to understand and be part of a Global Model
- English fluency required
- Additional foreign language is an asset
- Full time contract of employment.
- Location: Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data. BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.- BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70313
Organization: Client Activation-HR16352
Requisition Number: 1808673