BNY Mellon Careers
Sr Mgr, Mktg and Comm (Alternative Manager - Digital)
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of digital marketing for our segment including digital campaigns and maintenance of our presence on the corporate website. Includes marketing automation and operations across email, social, landing pages, web site and other digital channels. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to campaign and timeline management, distribution list management, measuring, analyzing and reporting key metrics, maintaining and enhancing content on the web, and process adherence through the established workflow. A primary focus of the position will be on email and social media campaign deployment, but responsibilities may vary depending on the requirements of each campaign.Specific Responsibilities include:
- Working with segment marketing team members and internal/external creative agencies to develop and deploy campaigns.
- Executing campaigns using systems such as Salesforce, Marketo, ExacTarget, C-Vent, Google Analytics and other similar platforms.
- Pulling campaign reporting, analyzing performance and making creative or strategic optimization recommendations
- Adhering to and promoting our existing quality controls.
- Managing campaign production schedule and all program timelines to ensure efficient delivery and distribution
- Assisting with digital media buys; Liaising with digital media vendors to deploy, manage, optimize and measure digital ad creative as part of campaign activity
- Conducting day-to-day activities with other departments and business counterparts within Marketing and other stakeholder groups to execute and implement campaigns.
- Working with key stakeholders, review web analytics and performance data to drive marketing decisions based on customer interactions, online behavior and conversion data.
- Preparing decks / talking points / briefings and other materials
- Producing holistic campaign metrics analysis and reports across channels.
- Developing and managing functional intranet and internet presence, overseeing look and feel and navigation and advising on content strategy
- Ensuring communications adhere to brand and style guidelines
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required
1212+ years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred
· Strong writing and communications skills.
· Hands-on digital campaign management experience is required for this role.
· Must have prior knowledge of digital marketing channels, with specific experience creating and managing email, social and digital advertising campaigns.
· Must demonstrate proficient experience with Salesforce and Marketo or similar systems.
· Knowledge of email and social media best practices is preferred.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills – previous experience generating, analyzing and reporting on campaign metrics is preferred.
· High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines.
· Creativity and innovation focus with an eye on constant, measured improvement.
· Proven ability to take initiative, influence others, and achieve results in a matrix organization
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Ability to build collaborative relationships.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Everett
Internal Jobcode: 09703
Organization: IS Communications-HR13084
Requisition Number: 1808900