BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist,Cient Onboarding / Tran/Con/KYC
- The role includes managing the launch of new funds which require some or all of the services AIS provide by engaging with the Client and Operational, Legal and KYC/Account Management teams involved in ensuring BNY Mellon are fully prepared to deliver required quality services within agreed timescales including post implementation support.
- The function may also include active support to particular work streams of larger programs. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and control complex onboarding projects following all governance standards.
- Effective client relationship management through a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business needs and expectations. Positively contributes to the client relationship through an open and constructive approach.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the service delivery teams within BNYM. Work with them to ensure the operating model is clearly defined and is suited to meeting the client’s needs.
- Facilitate internal discussions around changes to the operating model and following up with the internal teams to ensure all required sign offs are received. Escalate appropriately and manage same until resolved.
- Ensure delivery of high quality and timely output by maintaining and monitoring project plans, Action logs etc, identifying issues and ensuring they are resolved
- Assist Senior Manager in identifying and assessing risks and efficiencies, recommends suitable solutions and implements plan, once agreed
- Observes procedures and controls in place department-wide and escalates any weaknesses or gaps that are encountered.
Strong theoretical knowledge and a good understanding of hedge fund administration and how services are delivered.
7 years + experience of working within one or more of the core Alternative Investment Services functions – Custody/Trustee, Transfer Agency& Fund Accounting
A consistent ability to deliver within deadlines, even under challenging circumstances while managing client expectations.
Team player with demonstrable skills in developing effective relationships with internal teams and clients
Ability to adapt and act quickly to drive change by advocating innovative solutions and new ways of thinking.
Candidate will possess strong analytical and communication skills and be able to work independently and under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines
Problem solver with sound prioritisation & time management skills
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70084
Organization: Business Change-HR07712
Requisition Number: 1808903