BNY Mellon Careers
Sr Mgr, Mktg and Comm
- Compiling a round-up of significant coverage of a particular financial services or technology topic
- Developing a thorough competitive analysis of media results for BNY Mellon and other banks in its space, focused on a particular business topic
- Creating a quarter-by-quarter, year-on-year report of media share of voice with robust analytics and data visualizations
- Monitoring for breaking news about issues that impact company reputation
- Presenting intelligence and insights to an audience of senior communications, marketing, and business function stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent (master’s or equivalent in library sciences, information sciences, or similar disciplines preferred)
- Flawless English written and oral communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail, quality, and on-time delivery
- Track record of working within a collaborative team
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advance proficiency in the use of Internet search engines
- Familiarity with numerical and visual reporting
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- A minimum 5 years’ total work experience completing research projects in a business context strongly preferred
- A minimum 5 years’ total work experience in a Communications or Public Relations department strongly preferred
- A minimum 3 years’ total work experience in Financial Services strongly preferred
- Facility with Factiva, LexisNexis, or similar media content databases strongly preferred
- Basic reading knowledge of at least one major European or East Asian language preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Communications/Corp Affairs
Internal Jobcode: 09703
Organization: IS Communications-HR13084
Requisition Number: 1808921