BNY Mellon Careers
Inter Rep, Cash Processing and Funds Transfer
· Serves as a team supervisor/work leader for the day-to-day operations for a small team of Cash Processing and Money Market support staff.
· Guides junior staff and ensures processing deadlines are met. Performs day-to-day work when necessary.
Assist Manager to monitor
workflow to maximize productivity and quality to meet deadlines and daily
goals. Reviews and approves work conducted by lower level staff.
· Researches and resolves escalated complex client inquiries received by phone and email.
· Leverages a strong understanding of the Cash Processing protocols and equipment. Monitors equipment to ensure maintenance and upkeep is current to provide maximum usage.
· Communicates with large and/or complex clients to discuss low risk pay or no pay decisions and performs adjustments.
· Performs leadership duties for a small team, such as workflow execution, assisting junior staff, quality control activities and other senior operator duties as assigned.
· Completes all reports as required accurately and on time. No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced Cash Processing associates as needed. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience in Foreign Exchange & Money Market
Settlement and RTGS funds monitoring is an advantage. At least 8 years of
relevant job experience.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Internal Jobcode: 70437
Organization: Paymnt & Treasury Svc Delivery-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1808989