BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Rep, Middle Office (Trade Support)
- Independently provides accounting and trading support activities for funds of higher complexity.
- Performs reviews of more complex documents processed from across the Bank to confirm compliance with established processes and procedures.
- Reviews work of more junior colleagues and provides technical assistance on complex matters.
- Independently performs complex functions supporting accounting, trading and client services activities including book-keeping and data review.
- Reviews high volume of documents to ensure processors followed established procedures and took on minimal risk.
- Leverages strong knowledge of processes of procedures to confirm findings.
- Reviews findings of more junior staff.
- Tracks fund data and trades.
- Maintains records of high complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Provides requested data to team members as necessary.
- Searches for fail points in processes and provides error reports to clients in compliance with established service level agreements.
- Escalates external errors.
- Correction of internal errors is at the discretion of the client.
- Independently reviews for exceptions and may provide guidance to more junior level team members.
- Prepares system-generated reports or templates consisting of multiple or advanced data sets and conducts general data validation and reconciliation.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Middle Office support staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work. High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Bachelor degree with Mutual Fund/Middle office industry background preferred. At least 5 years of relevant work experience preferred. Experience in accounting support or mutual fund/Middle Office industry preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70550
Organization: CSD Middle Office T ROWE-HR16514
Requisition Number: 1808992