BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Grp Mgr, Relationship Mgmt
· Responsible for the Service Director and Client Service teams in APAC (a combined team of up to 50 staff)
· Responsible for developing and implementing Client Experience strategy in collaboration with the Global Head of Service Directors and the Head of CSD for APAC. Keep abreast of regional trends and developments in client experience strategy
· May be assigned as owner/expert of a particular process or product. Conduct frequent and regular check-ins with assigned clients, ensuring their continued satisfaction with firm services. Development team/unit metrics, dashboards and roadmaps for the APAC team
· Work closely with APAC Relationship Executive teams to ensure Client Experience strategy is executed. Serve as the ultimate escalation point for client service satisfaction in region
· May assist with prospecting new clients in a similar industry or segment of existing clients. Conduct service review meetings and assist in client training, sharing of market information/experience
· May work with Relationship Managers and CSD Service leaders and/or marshal firm-wide resources (marketing, legal, compliance, etc.) to ensure client needs are being addressed and to proactively inform clients of industry developments or firm thought leadership
· May assist in client onboarding and/or risk management activities are conducted and captured (KYC, BAC, etc.) Attend industry events and conferences to remain visible in the market and remain current on industry trends and competitor services/offerings
· Provide guidance to Service Director and Client Service managers and staff in region as needed.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70054
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1809038