BNY Mellon Careers
R&D senior project/release manager
Rumble is hiring an experienced project/release with a strong technical background, to take part in the re-structure of the R&D department and its development methodologies
• Defining delivery processes, monitoring and tracking ongo-ing execution of 2 new product lines.
• Lead requirement gathering from stakeholders.
• Refine user stories with agile team members and product owners
• Manage the team’s backlog - priorities and estimations.
• Answer questions from engineering, clarify requirements.
• Encourage innovation and ongoing process improvements.
• At least 5 years of experience with software organizations
• Proven Experience in agile environments
• Technical background, hands-on mentality
• Customer facing experience
• Domain knowledge in at least one of the following: big data, ana-lytics, server technologies, Web technologies
• Past development experience
• Experience as Scrum master
• Well-articulated in both English and Hebrew
• Passionate about problem solving
• Excellent soft-skills: able to create a positive working relationship with other teams and communicate well, able to drive people, efficient and organized Confident and proud of your work
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Ability to learn quickly
• A sense of humor always helps….
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Israel-Tel Aviv-Tel Aviv
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60158
Organization: Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1809091