BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Client Processing in US Team - Late Shift 3PM-11PM
Client Processing - S3
- Provides quality client service and support to internal clients and occasionally external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine operational tasks in a product or functional area, processing updates to client accounts or company records and ensuring that data is feeding into the right system.
- Enters data, keying information from checks, interpreting payee information and transcribing into on-line system.
- Begins monitoring exceptions.
- May interact with record keepers to verify that client records are in sync with the fund company or another custodian.
- Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Responds to client inquiries, escalating non-standard issues to a Team Lead. May communicate with an external third party to research inquiries.
- Investigates and corrects errors in company records and client accounts. Accurately opens and updates accounts or company records.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provides product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary.
- No direct reports.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday 15:00 – 23:00
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70611
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1809098