BNY Mellon Careers
- Review and/or preparation of periodic bank payments or other bank reconciliations for all fund entities
- Preparation and processing of general journal entries
- Maintenance of general ledger, including preparation and update of system generated reports and/or financial statements
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial work papers (for e.g. portfolio schedules, partners’ capital allocations and capital statements)
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements drafts, and liaising with auditors where needed
- Preparation of work papers in support of tax requirements
- Preparation work papers for fund’s activities, such as capital call and distributions calculation
- Preparation of various client related correspondences and responding to investors’ enquiries and audit confirmations
- Review and provide guidance to junior staff
- Candidates should have a college degree (business, mathematics, finance or economics preferred, accounting concentration a plus) and previous accounting experience, experience in Private Equity Fund Accounting would be an advantage
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS Office products/ MS Excel
- Accurately complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Takes initiative
- Attention to detail
- Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70508
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1809211