BNY Mellon Careers
Tech, Cash Proc/Fnds Trnsfr
· Cash Processing and Funds Transfer - S1 Provides support for the execution of cash processing. Reviews and inputs data, escalating issues as needed
· Researches exceptions thoroughly, logs information and makes appropriate updates in the system
· Escalates issues that require sound decision-making capabilities. Leverages a developing understanding of the Cash Processing protocols and equipment
· Receives guidance from more experienced staff and escalates issues following a regulated escalation process, as needed. No direct reports
· Responsible for the quality and completion of own work
Bachelor’s degree preferred. 0-1 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in financial services preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Internal Jobcode: 70440
Organization: Paymnt & Treasury Svc Delivery-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1809309