BNY Mellon Careers
To co-ordinate activities and provide high quality communications assistance to the team as well as providing office support in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and quality standards.
· Proactively managing the diary of the team, ensuring accuracy of details and collating all relevant paperwork in a timely manner, arranging internal and external meetings
· Managing incoming telephone calls, dealing where possible, taking comprehensive telephone messages and highlighting urgent matters to the appropriate member of the team
· Managing incoming mail in a timely manner, prioritising and highlighting urgent matters and dealing where possible
· To take minutes at meetings and ensure that discussions and action points are typed and distributed in a timely manner
· Managing travel arrangements on behalf of the team and expense claims
· Co-ordinate regular team status reports
· Coordinate administration responsibilities Comp & Bens team to ensure regional activities reported as appropriate
· Effective management of stationery supplies
· Recording holiday, sickness & overtime
· Maintaining comprehensive and effective filing system
· Comply with all corporate policies and procedures within the department
· Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach
· Comply with health and safety policies and procedures operating within the business. Support for events organised by the team (invitation management, name badge production etc.)
· Ideally of graduate calibre
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail
· Highly organised
· Confident, assertive and the ability to effectively organise others
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Self motivated and proactive
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 50136
Organization: CSD Middle Office-HR07069
Requisition Number: 1809337